cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feel let down - missing Xperia Z1 headphones

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been trying for months to get the headphones I should have had with my Xperia Z1. Discovered the post on this forum about the website that Sony had set up and filled the online form in at the beginning of January. I waited over the 3 week waiting period. Nothing came. So I phoned the number. I spoke to a lady who said that she didn't have my details. So I went through the process again, this time verbally. That was over a month ago and still nothing. I've tried using the website and contact number again and they are now saying that the promotion is closed. Now I have found out that only after a month of me purchasing the phone (Dec 21) o2 have been running a promotion to receive some decent headphones with the phone. It's like as if they are taking the Michael. Feel really let down by all parties. Just wanted to air my thoughts. I have been with O2 for a very very long time. Not impressed with the service to loyal customers lately. Didn't have a loyalty discount with this phone contract, which I have done previously.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Possibly escalate this via http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C...

Let us know if you get anywhere.

Although if this was a Sony promotion then they should be the ones you put this in writing to.

Offers come and go and sometimes one is unlucky to miss out.

O2 offer a fair deal policy where both new and existing customers get the same offers and deals. Loyalty is a thing if the past sadly.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Possibly escalate this via http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C...

Let us know if you get anywhere.

Although if this was a Sony promotion then they should be the ones you put this in writing to.

Offers come and go and sometimes one is unlucky to miss out.

O2 offer a fair deal policy where both new and existing customers get the same offers and deals. Loyalty is a thing if the past sadly.
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Helpi'm the same.... got my new Sony Xperia z1 end of January 2014. i always use the headphones supplied with all my phones and was really disappointed to find none in the box. Contacted customer services they gave me an e-mail address to write to (Sony promotions), did that over 6 weeks ago and still nothing.  Does anyone know the address for high escalations please? i have contacted Sony and they are putting the blame on O2 saying its O2's decision what is requested to be supplied in the boxes with their handsets.  I was told what is normally supplied in the box is handset, usb data/charging cable, mains power adaptor (not supplied), screen protector(not supplied) and ear phones (not supplied).  THIS IS ALL BECAUSE O2 WAS TO CHARGE HIGH END PRICES AND GIVEN THE MINIMUM BACK FOR IT........DISGUSTING

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Helpi'm the same.... got my new Sony Xperia z1 end of January 2014. i always use the headphones supplied with all my phones and was really disappointed to find none in the box. Contacted customer services they gave me an e-mail address to write to (Sony promotions), did that over 6 weeks ago and still nothing.  Does anyone know the address for high escalations please? i have contacted Sony and they are putting the blame on O2 saying its O2's decision what is requested to be supplied in the boxes with their handsets.  I was told what is normally supplied in the box is handset, usb data/charging cable, mains power adaptor (not supplied), screen protector(not supplied) and ear phones (not supplied).  THIS IS ALL BECAUSE O2 WAS TO CHARGE HIGH END PRICES AND GIVEN THE MINIMUM BACK FOR IT........DISGUSTING

Hi @Anonymous and Welcome to the forum,

The complaints online form for O2 is http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref%28User%29:str%28Mobile%29,CASE=13668

The next stage after that would be http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/srvs/cgi-bin/webcgi.exe?New,KB=Companion,question=ref%28user%29:str%28RelatedHelp%29,CASE=46943

Let us know how you get on.

Message 4 of 4