cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Filtering

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, hope someone can help me.  i bought my phone in January this year and removed the 18+ content filter.  Everything was going fine until yesterday when for some reason the content filter has kicked in again blocking a site (not dodgy or anything) and taking me to wap.02 etc... i have tried to remove the content filter again but not working, the site and others are still blocked. Does anyone know whats happened? any help would be much appreciated.. thanks Neil

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same problem with me, it was working fine until yesterday, now I get re-directed to the O2 website.
I already removed the 18+ content filter in the past. Hopefully someone from O2 will pick this up.
Message 2 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Hopefully someone from O2 will pick this up.

Unlikely, probably quicker and easier to ring support and ask them to check the Age Verification on your account.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the tip, thought they would monitor what the customers say.
Message 4 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks for the tip, thought they would monitor what the customers say.

They do, but would be unable to access your account details here as you need to pass security first.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fair enough, but I thought it was more of a generic problem on their side as up to yesterday everything was fine, like the OP also mentioned.
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 85248 Posts
  • 591 Topics
  • 4463 Solutions

They should be able to resolve it over the phone for you.

Message 7 of 7