cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conflicting dates on HTC ONE launch?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Y'all.

I have just preordered the HTC One with O2. They are unable to tell me when the phone will come into stock. I've noticed some conflicting info with regards to the launch date. 

After looking online it seems clear that the HTC One is launching on March 15th, however, O2 on their preorder page are stating that there is a launch date of April 2nd... Obvioulsy I'm hoping that O2 don't have a later launch date than all of the other networks?! Would love to receive the new handset on the 15th and hoping that the 2nd of April date on the O2 site is wrong?

Anyone have any further info?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep, Clove online retailer has just announced that the launch date has been delayed until end of March. So it looks like the 2nd April on O2's preorder page could still be correct as long as launch date is not pushed back again.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you find the answer to your question by any chance?

Thanks.

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep, Clove online retailer has just announced that the launch date has been delayed until end of March. So it looks like the 2nd April on O2's preorder page could still be correct as long as launch date is not pushed back again.
Message 3 of 3