cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Callers can't hear my son on his week old Sony Xperia S

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Everyone

My son's xperia s is barely a week old and we have problems with it already. All worked fine until a couple of days ago when his friends said they could barely hear him when he was speaking, can anyone offer any advice on anything we can do or is the phone faulty. Its on contract.

Thanks in advance

Sandi 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
I would advise going direct to Sony..... http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/repair
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
If it happens on every call to different people I would say it's a faulty phone.... Has it been dropped at all?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks yes its every call, and no not been dropped. Will have to get onto 02 then 

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
I would advise going direct to Sony..... http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/repair
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

oh right ok hadn't thought of that thank you will try them.

Message 5 of 5