cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad web since new year

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,since start of the year i can hardly get any web access on my galaxy s3 at work. Before that it was fine,now it hangs 90% of the time on pages despite having signal bars and h+ showing,apps end up saying no network as well. 2 other o2 users have said the same to me,but on using web chat the 'guru' says its my phone!!! Done sim swap because of this and factory resets anyone got any ideas how to proceed? The status checker says it fine at work too,so i get nowhere with gurus and i'm not going to take phone into a store like he said! Help!!!!!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Just report it to 202 if they are on contract or 4445 if PAYG.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
If others in the same area are having the same problems it must be a network issue,. Get as many people as you can to report it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,how would you go about that? Email to a particular department?
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Just report it to 202 if they are on contract or 4445 if PAYG.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4