Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Android

Topics: 259
Kudos: 455
Solutions: 4
Accepted Solution

Audio Books on Xperia L1

I have problems pausing when listening to any Audio book, so I have to start listening at the beginning again which is a pain

My phone is an Xperia L1

Currently I have 6 book credits backing up which is the maximum I can have 

Any help would be gratefully appreciated

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Topics: 695

Re: Audio Books on Xperia L1

@WispaRed7

Does the audiobook have a Pause button?

If so, it should also have a Resume my audiobook option....

Also it should have a sleep timer where you can set a time for it to go off and come back on again?

*The Game Is On*

@Cleoriff wrote:

@WispaRed7

Does the audiobook have a Pause button?

If so, it should also have a Resume my audiobook option....

Also it should have a sleep timer where you can set a time for it to go off and come back on again?

Thank you very much @Cleoriff Thanks! ... I will look into it tomorrow as it's a day I shall be staying at home 

I don't work for O2
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Topics: 549
Solutions: 3,445

I'm afraid I don't use audio @WispaRed7 so I can't really help you. Maybe @viridis?

I did try a free audio download a couple of years ago but I found that by the time my brain caught up with the spoken word, I lost all enjoyment. It would be even worse now no doubt.

I find Audio books to be to my taste as I do like the spoken voice ... I'm used to listening to radio 4's Book at Bedtime ... & ... Book of the Week

It's all very soothing / relaxing considering I now find reading difficult to concentrate on

The latest book I've ordered is Bridge of Spies based on a true story during The Cold War ... it is a film with Mark Rylance, former director of The Globe Theatre, London winning the BAFTA for Best Male Supporting Actor. He starred in the historical tv series Wolf of Wolf Hall, well worth a watch

My 1st Audio book is Stephen Fry narrating his own book on Greek Gods, which is why I've posted

Thank you @jonsie

I don't work for O2
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
Topics: 695

Highlighted

Thank you @Cleoriff ... it does help smiling

I don't work for O2
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband