cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio Books on Xperia L1

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have problems pausing when listening to any Audio book, so I have to start listening at the beginning again which is a pain

My phone is an Xperia L1

Currently I have 6 book credits backing up which is the maximum I can have 

Any help would be gratefully appreciated

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions
Message 6 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous

Does the audiobook have a Pause button?

If so, it should also have a Resume my audiobook option....

Also it should have a sleep timer where you can set a time for it to go off and come back on again?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous

Does the audiobook have a Pause button?

If so, it should also have a Resume my audiobook option....

Also it should have a sleep timer where you can set a time for it to go off and come back on again?

Thank you very much @Cleoriff Thanks! ... I will look into it tomorrow as it's a day I shall be staying at home 

Message 3 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I'm afraid I don't use audio @Anonymous so I can't really help you. Maybe @viridis?

I did try a free audio download a couple of years ago but I found that by the time my brain caught up with the spoken word, I lost all enjoyment. It would be even worse now no doubt.

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I find Audio books to be to my taste as I do like the spoken voice ... I'm used to listening to radio 4's Book at Bedtime ... & ... Book of the Week

It's all very soothing / relaxing considering I now find reading difficult to concentrate on

The latest book I've ordered is Bridge of Spies based on a true story during The Cold War ... it is a film with Mark Rylance, former director of The Globe Theatre, London winning the BAFTA for Best Male Supporting Actor. He starred in the historical tv series Wolf of Wolf Hall, well worth a watch

My 1st Audio book is Stephen Fry narrating his own book on Greek Gods, which is why I've posted

Thank you @jonsie

Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous

I have just found this on google. I hope it helps wink

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+pause+and+resume+an+audio+book+on+android&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @Cleoriff ... it does help smiling

Message 7 of 7