cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appalling service. Tabpro s broken seals.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello

I am new in the community, I ordered a week ago samsung galaxy tabpro s and payed extra for a next day delivery. When they delivered the box the seals were broken but I only noticed that after the delivery was completed. I called the customer service to ask why and they told me that they open it to check the items as some customers are not honest! Not a satisfying answer at all! So I asked for an exchange and this happened four times. Unbelievably poor service.

The last time I decided to keep the product and use it as I have exams and had no more time to lose. To my surprise the charger wasnt functioning and at a point the screen opens and the options were in Italian language and could not change it as the touch screen wasn't working and there was a blue line going down the screen.

I called the customer service again today so they suggested an exchange again but when I asked if he can guarantee that I will get a sealed box he replied that he could not! So I asked to speak with somebody in charge. I was told that I may have to wait 24 hours before I get a call back.

I am very discusted with the shoddy service of o2 and their complacent behavior.
Any suggestions? Has anybody else had the same experience?
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
You re right but I was tired of calling them. This time I asked them a refund and the lady on the returns department not only she didn't apologise but she had an attitude and was repeating that she cannot make another exchange, you had already five, whilst I never asked or mentioned another exchange. Very disappointed.
Message 11 of 19

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27613 Solutions
Have you had the complaints link yet?
http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just followed the link and sent an email regarding the issue. Thank you!
Message 13 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122796 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I just followed the link and sent an email regarding the issue. Thank you!

Good to hear @Anonymous. Please keep us updated. We have heard of boxes being opened and chargers removed in order for O2 to sell them separately. Not saying this is what happened in your case but there is absolutely no reason O2 should be opening sealed boxes. We are informed 'Not to accept if seal is broken'

There is no excuse...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 19

MI5
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27613 Solutions
Precisely.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 15 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's been 10 days since my first email I sent to that link and I haven't received a respond yet, so I suppose they don't care loosing customers. I don't think we will find out what really happened. Hopefully I get my refund in time.
Message 16 of 19

MI5
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27613 Solutions
I'd guess you'll hear something by the end of the week.
They don't count weekends.

Currently using:
Message 17 of 19

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, Welcome to the community!
Sorry to hear you're still waiting. Please wait a few more days and of you have heard nothing back, send me a private message.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 18 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
@MI5 thank you for the information, I will wait until the end of the week. @Toby thank you for the help, I will contact you if I don't receive a reply.
Message 19 of 19