cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any news from 02 on the Galaxy Note 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

are we expecting an announcement for this phone any time shortly as its out at the end of the month?

Message 1 of 108
107 REPLIES 107

Anonymous
Not applicable

is there anyone that has recived the phone today? im still waiting. if there was a over order we should of been told through check out when we pre ordered and not told that we would recive it today :-/. *hoping i get it today*

Message 71 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 72 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unbelievable, just got a text message, it's the one that follows my PAC code slight_smile saying sorry for the delay you will recieve your order tomorrow, I'm confused now, maybe, as I have cancelled, my order will be cancelled tomorrow... no idea.

Message 73 of 108

Barreoty
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Update!

Just received a text from o2 stating this.

"Thanks for your order, sorry for the delay. We will deliver your order on Thursday the 26/09/2013".

My advice either go down to a cpw and get it via the middle men, or wait until tomorrow of which I plan on doing as cpw dont offer the refresh contract.

Im off out to see if I can earn some pennies

Message 74 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just had a text a few moments ago from O2:

Thanks for your order, sorry for the delay. We will deliver your order on Thursday 26/09/2013.

Finally some movement. Ordered early 18/9. Black

Message 75 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've just this minute received a text from O2 saying "O2: Thanks for your order; sorry for the delay. We will deliver your order on Thursday 26/09/2013"

Good news!

I think the information from customer care etc. can't always be trusted. O2 online (where I've ordered from) and O2 that answer the phone on 202 are different. I found the same with the online chat. So it may be that the first line call/chat handlers just aren't clued up with the corect and up to date information. Maybe O2 have no stock and O2 Online do... and that's where the confusion lies.

It looks like there is some stock at least. I only completed my order on Monday at 2pm so I was definitely not one of the first in the queue. 

Hope they keep the promise now. Good luck to everyone else waiting!

Message 76 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

got the same text. they have it in a store in buxton where i live so cancelling this order and going getting it from there on a different network sorry 02 you have gone down majorly in my opinion and first time i have got a phone on 02

Message 77 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah, but what does your order update say online? Mine says In Progress, Delivery option Not Applicable.
Message 78 of 108

Barreoty
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey

If you have received the text then it means they have allocated you a phone and it will be despatched sometime today to the courier company.

So look out for another text saying dispatched today or most likely this evening

I am happy with this now as I have written proof now

Laters

Message 79 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same Chowie
Message 80 of 108