cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any news from 02 on the Galaxy Note 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

are we expecting an announcement for this phone any time shortly as its out at the end of the month?

Message 1 of 108
107 REPLIES 107

Anonymous
Not applicable

so i pay off £500 for my phone and then a further £30 upfront for a note 3

and 02 doenst even have the decency to phone,text or even email to let a customer no they're order is out of stock and wont be receiving it wednesday even tho they pre ordered before 4pm monday.

the person said on the phone that the note 3 is in stock 100%

why is your company so amateurish at running a buisness? 

Message 51 of 108

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions
I was told today we are getting stock on Friday.
I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 52 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

i was told about 20 mins ago over the phone with an adviser that stock will be coming in tommorow on launch day??

this network is just full of lies!!!

which day isit?

Message 53 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
My order just says in progress also. I was told I would get the phone tomorrow when I ordered on the 18th. Samsung have emailed me saying I will receive the Galaxy Gear tomorrow, sounds like I may just have a useless watch arrive tomorrow then!
Message 54 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

In progress In progress In progress .. Ordered mine Sunday evening.. Not nothing via txt or email..This is Shambolic , leaving everyone in the dark... Bang out of order 

Message 55 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

This has got to be the worst customer service I have known to encounter - and something I think the trading standards will be interested to hear about considering the false-advertisement and promises made which O2 obviously had no ability to fulfill.  For others information, I have just had the following chat with O2 customer services.  No expected date or willingness to offer any good-will gesture.  Suggest others lodge their complaints to the E-mail address provided and also contact trading standards.

TimIt's saying here that the phone you ordered for is out of stock.

LeeSo it hasn't been dispatched and I wont be receiving it? Dispite being one of the first to order?

TimYes, I'm afraid that is the case.

LeeThis is extremely disappointing and means O2 will have broken a promise of service as well as putting me in difficult position of having arranged a day of work to be in to accept my order

LeeWill there be any stock available in my local O2 store?

TimI can understand your feeling. You have the right to be disappointed with us as we didn't keep the promise but there have been overwhelming orders for the same model. And I can't say for sure if the local store has got the phone with them.

LeeIt seems Phones4U might have the phone available. If they indeed do, I assume I will be able to cancel my order with you tomorrow. To confirm - I am NOT cancelling right now.

TimYes, you can cancel your order as it is out of stock. You can check with Phones4U and then decide what to do next.

LeeWill you be able to offer any compensation \ good will gesture to persuade me to keep my order despite the disappointment?

TimLee, I'm not authorized to offer compensations but if the order takes very long then you can surely demand for the same as you've been made to wait for so long for your phone.

LeeOK. Lastly, do you have any idea when I can expect to receive the phone? So far this has been extremely poor customer service & would like that passed on. I will lodge my full complaint tomorrow by phone.

TimLee, I can't say when you'll receive the phone for sure. And I can understand your feeling about the customer service being poor. I apologize for that. Apart from the complaint over phone, you can also email a formal complaint to : complaintreviewservices@o2.com.

LeeVery well. Thank you for your help. I appreciate your honesty and have no hard feelings toward you personally. O2 on the other hand deserve all the bad publicity they are sure to get from this. Have a good evening.

Message 56 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

i seriously hope i receive a text today before i get home from work saying my order is ready otherwise i feel sorry for whoever takes my phone call later

not happy atall...pull your fingers out 

Message 57 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

So the website still shows the promise of delivery 25/9/13 if ordered before Monday at 1600, ordered Friday - check.

Collection from store not an option apparently so arranged to be at home for day rescheduling diary and commitments - check.

Payment made and email confirmation of order received - check.

Loyal o2 customer (non iphone - which seems to be significant) with multiple contracts running amounting to several hundred pounds per month - check.

Called politely yesterday and used livechat to try and ascertain more details about delivery - check.

Now the morning of the 25/9/13 o2 website hasn't changed, no communication received from them and no idea whether the phone might arrive today or not.

But hey o2 let's not let a little thing like your customers questions/expectations worry you. Just keep on ignoring everything and it will go away. Why should we be told anything? We don't really deserve it do we?

Although, you have taken my money haven't you!

The story I got yesterday was that they could see my order in the system but couldn't tell me anything because the phone was embargoed in the system as it hadn't yet been launched and was therefore showing out of stock. Please don't worry they said because everything will be fine we should definitely have stock by Friday and so it should arrive with you by Monday latest - sorry? Refer to website, sorry can you send me the link for that (this is your website!). Oh, I wasn't aware of what it said on the website......well I am sure everything will be alright I have put a message into the system for you to get a priority delivery when we have them in stock - but you just told me you couldn't see anything in the system yet because the phone hasn't been launched!

Not sure whether in reality the problem lies within the system or not but I am entirely sure that this is the highest level of gross incompetence in customer service I have ever seen. You made the promises about delivery not me, so is it arriving today or not?

This is forum is also on your website, maybe one of your illustrious managers would like to pass some comment to atleast confirm or deny an impending delivery. But perhaps you don't really care after all you have taken mine and others money already so what do you have to worry about?

Message 58 of 108

Barreoty
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Morning all I have been monitoring the forum for years and never posted.

I now find myself having to make my first post.

Basically I was stalking the o2 site for the note 3. It appears on the 17th of September sometime after 2100hrs to buy. I place a pre order at 2115hrs on the same day so to me I gotta be one of the first come first serve. My order today still shows are in progress just like you guys.

What are o2 playing at?

Why is it carrier not able to answer questions about stock but when you go to the middlemen i.e cpw p4u they have them in stock last night?

Do the manufacturers serve these shops first?

I will ask for my pac code and do it through cpw on another carrier if I do not get this phone today as promised.

btw Orange have stated on their site delivery will be in 7 days from launch

Kind regards

W

Message 59 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

The website has now updated and shows my pre-ordered black galaxy note 3 as being in stock - so this is now a simple question o2, is my delivery on the way or not? Surely that requires only a yes or no answer and someone from your organisation must be able to manage that?

Message 60 of 108