cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any news from 02 on the Galaxy Note 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

are we expecting an announcement for this phone any time shortly as its out at the end of the month?

Message 1 of 108
107 REPLIES 107

Anonymous
Not applicable
So, I spoke to O2 customer services and the lady confirmed that they had no stock of the black Note 3 which I pre-ordered... she offered the white version which I don't like and ended up canceling my order. Damn you O2!
Message 41 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

i spoke to 02 twice today over the phone.... they havent received any handsets yet and no-one who pre-ordered the phone has received one yet...apparently theyre coming in wednesday...but i thought they would be sending them out today? and receiving wedsneday confused?

Message 42 of 108

h0r2a
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I thought that too, my order still says in progress, they told me it would be delivered on release day and I've took time out to be in the house that day.

I ran into the same problems with my blue SIII, no communication and ended up waiting a couple of weeks till O2 got stock.

Very unhappy with the lack of communication from O2 again

Message 43 of 108

Hajneekah
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine shows too in progress. I tought they despatch today so we will get the phone tomorrow as they told. Still nothing. On other sites I read that some people alredy get the phone through phone4u. I hope I get the Note 3 soon as I am so excited about it. I never wanted a phone so badly but now I do slight_smile Like the children before Christmas.

Message 44 of 108

Hajneekah
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just had a chat with 3 advisors... Still nothing. Thay say maybe there was more order than availablity... I think they did not get the phones... Is there anyone who got the phone from O2 or order despatched?

Message 45 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 don't have a clue what's going on
Message 46 of 108

Hajneekah
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, again, I just wanted to let you guys know, I got the mail, that my order is on its way, and I get it tomorrow!!!!! Yaaaaaay

Message 47 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
O2 don't have a clue what's going on

It's sad to read these type of posts, but the likely reality is that it's so true and the negative history keeps repeating itself.

Last year I was an iPhone user and pre-ordered the iPhone 5 to replace my ageing 3GS.  Even though I'd ordered my 5 early on (and O2 had taken my money) there was no device, no delivery, and no or conflicting information from customer services whilst I read about others receiving their devices who'd even ordered the day before release day.  An utter shambles which resulted in me cancelling my order and getting a refund.

This time, although I've pre-ordered I didn't have this in mind and am in no rush so whenever I get my GN3 is fine.  Bitten once, never again.  And I hasten to add I ordered via CPW whose prices were more favourable than going direct with O2.  But I digress, this lack of control and awareness to such events should not repeat itself over and over.  O2's senior management NEED to be aware of this, in fact, their business directors should be.  It's another example of poor service and middle management telling seniors that everything is okay, when in fact a huge number of folk have taken (or will) their business elsewhere.

For those chomping at the bit, I wish you all well for tomorrow and hopefully there'll be some pleasant surprises.

Jonty.

Message 48 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
whats going on with my order then....i havent received no email and i pre ordered before monday too....

sometimes 02 just make me want to pull my hair out!
Message 49 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

ah so apparently my order is out of stock and have to wait till they get more in??????

why are 02 saying order by monday 4pm and receive wednesday when they full damn well no that isnt going to happen!!!!!

02 if you taking the mick so bad

FALSE ADVERTISING!

Message 50 of 108