cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any news from 02 on the Galaxy Note 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

are we expecting an announcement for this phone any time shortly as its out at the end of the month?

Message 1 of 108
107 REPLIES 107

Anonymous
Not applicable

No that's the tab  3 note the note 3

Message 11 of 108

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Sorry I misread that, I will find the right glasses and make more coffee! wink

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 12 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Spoken to o2 and all I get..we have news on the iPhone a new Nokia but nothing about a new Samsung? How can they not?!?! 

Message 13 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

spoke to someone at 02 yesterday and they said it will be coming to 02 in september but cannot give a date...if the rumours are true and they arent releasing the handset straight

away i will be moving networks..

they quick enough to announce rubbish iphones etc

02 you have a week to announce the note 3 otherwise say goodbye

Message 14 of 108

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

........they quick enough to announce rubbish iphones etc

Love it!:smileyhappy:

Message 15 of 108

h0r2a
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
yup, I agree, EE version of refresh is coming out any day now, looks like I'll have to join them
Message 16 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have to agree with most of what has been said already.  The new iPhone was on the O2 site within 24 hours after it's announcement.  Where as the Galaxy Note 3 isn't even on the 'Coming Soon' site.

I've been a customer since the times of BT Cellnet & have two contracts with them.  However, previous experience has taught me that they don't seem too concerned with keeping existing customers - that, coupled with their non-competitive prices and delay in any announcementon the Galaxy Note 3 has forced me into looking at other options.

Looks like EE have been doing very well with their 4G, pricing, data plans and now have a Refresh alternative. Failing any good news from O2 this week, I'll have to pre-order with EE which is a shame, and will most likely result in my other contract following shortly.  Sad times.

Message 17 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note 3 is coming on all networks in 26/09/13 and I think o2 is better then ee I was ee customer they are not honest and your bill Always High
Message 18 of 108

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Galaxy Note 3 is coming on all networks in 26/09/13 and I think o2 is better then ee I was ee customer they are not honest and your bill Always High

Just your personal opinion of course, anything else is libel!

With most people who report high bills here the reason is usually that they don't understand either their contract or how the phone works.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 19 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree with most of what has been said cant find anything out bout a date i am looking at moving to ee as well which would be a shame but the lack of info is very frustrating
Message 20 of 108