cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any news from 02 on the Galaxy Note 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

are we expecting an announcement for this phone any time shortly as its out at the end of the month?

Message 1 of 108
107 REPLIES 107

h0r2a
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Toby wrote:
Great little review JontySoper slight_smile

How is everyone else finding it? Its a little smaller than S4 isn't it?

I'm not sure if you're joking or not??? It's bigger than the S4 box and looks huge next to a S3; it's smaller than a Mega though

Message 101 of 108

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Maybe Toby meant the Note 2 - the Note 3 is narrower and shallower but 0.1mm longer wink

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 102 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Now that you guys have had the Note 3 for a couple of months, how are you finding it?

I currently have an iPhone 5, but am due an upgrade tomorrow. The iPhone 5s isn't inspiring me, so am torn between the note 3 and the LG G2.

I once went from an iPhone 4 to a HTC and hated it as android was so unstable. I also owned a samsung s1 and that kept freezing. I would imagine that both samsung and android have massively improved since then , but how are you finding it?

Thanks for any tips.

Message 103 of 108

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
A member review here
http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-3-a-review/m-p/583880#M40007
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 104 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know it's not the note 3 but I went from a iphone 5 to a galaxy s4 and love it
Message 105 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks guys.

MI5, I will have a look at that review.
Message 106 of 108

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Let us know what you choose slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 107 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Now that you guys have had the Note 3 for a couple of months, how are you finding it?

Hi,

It's a fantastic piece of kit and I have no regrets or disappointments whatsoever.  It took a couple of days to adjust to the hike in size from my S2 but now it doesn't seem big at all - in fact I wonder why every other smartphone is so small!  wink

For me the Note 3 is just superb.  Looks tidy, smart and stylish and slim to boot.  Packs a punch with its 2.3GHz quad core, never struggles with its 3GB RAM, and although 32GB storage (not all available for the end-user) is enough I've got a 32GB SD card for extra storage - and a 64GB card on its way.

The full HD screen is amazing too.  Although I'm not a big film watcher if/when I do it's great and the screen is just the right size to watch something very comfortably in the hand or even at a distance.  Staying with size, if you don't have dinky sized hands then it's possible to use it one handed too - just, but possible.  And it's always got that extra wow factor when folk ask, "hey, wow, what phone is that?!"

If you haven't yet seen one in the flesh then pop into a store and have a play! slight_smile

Jonty.

Message 108 of 108