cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any news from 02 on the Galaxy Note 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

are we expecting an announcement for this phone any time shortly as its out at the end of the month?

Message 1 of 108
107 REPLIES 107

Anonymous
Not applicable

I too am leaving. Enough's enough. After ten years or so with O2, and two current contracts, both personal and business, I have had enough. 

Always quick to push iPhones but seemingly not interested in Android and new high end devices. Always a step behind the other networks, and the reception where I live is awful. 

EE next for me. I can't wait to leave. I have struggled by on my measly 1GB data with the Note 2 and I run out EVERY month. My tariff is a complete waste of time. 

Message 21 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have spoken to 3 different people at o2 now.. all confirmed showing galaxy note 3 on 25th in black and white they are awaiting to know the taffifs 🙂 if you call and speak to the upgrades team as I have on all 3 occasions they will check there list plus I had an email confirmation too 🙂
Message 22 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just called again they confirmed it. Just don't know tarrifs. But the woman said not sure if phone would be free as note 2 still isn't... So I kindly pointed out I got note 2 free on my tarrif and even online it shows it's free lol. It will be free but on a high tarrif

Message 23 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered my upgrade on O2 through Phones 4 U. 

Paying £41 a month with free note 3 plus a free flip case slight_smile

Message 24 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Come on O2 - its now 1 week until the launch of the Galaxy Note 3 and not a dicky bird from you regarding pricing - does this mean that you are

a: not getting the Note 3 straight away?

b: not getting it at all?

c: too busy focusing on the Iphone that us Android fans are being forgotten about?

d: trying to lose customers?

e: all of or a number of the above

PLEASE GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER - I AM WAITING TO TAKE UP YOUR OFFER OF SPEED TO REFRESH BUT CANT DO THIS TILL YOU DECIDE TO GIVE US PRICING

Message 25 of 108

cheifers
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Raemac1 can i ask have you looked at the o2 shop site before posting that???

if you have a look the Galaxy Note 3 is now on there for pre order delivery for the 25th September 

Message 26 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just give phones4u a call. They seem to have the tariffs
Message 27 of 108

h0r2a
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Finally slight_smile ordered in black for delivery on release day

happy, happy, bunny

Message 28 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I'm not. They have gone too far this time. 

The upgrade advisor on Live Chat is telling me that it can't be ordered until the 25th despite what it says on the website. The tariffs I am being offered are bordering on extortionate and the only deals I am being offered are for 24 months. 

None of my questions have been answered on the live chat and I have had my fill. I'm not paying £220 up front, then £47 a month for two years. I only want a 12 month contract again and I dread to think what they will cost. 

Message 29 of 108

h0r2a
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Well I'm not. They have gone too far this time. 

The upgrade advisor on Live Chat is telling me that it can't be ordered until the 25th despite what it says on the website. The tariffs I am being offered are bordering on extortionate and the only deals I am being offered are for 24 months. 

None of my questions have been answered on the live chat and I have had my fill. I'm not paying £220 up front, then £47 a month for two years. I only want a 12 month contract again and I dread to think what they will cost. 

Are you looking at a Refresh contract? 99 pound down and 42 quid a month, the same as I'm paying now and the ayce and 2 gig, I have BTWifi anyway, it's not 4G but it'll be years before we see it in this hillbilly land

and you're never going to get better than new customer on a pre release phone

Message 30 of 108