cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Note 8 pre orders managed to get the free dex yet

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all has anyone managed to claim the free dex I have sent samsung copies of every email and all details about my order from my account but they still say they want more does anyone know which document they actually want ??

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have applied for mine and awaiting an email to confirm delivery.

The main documents they require are:

1. A copy of your Pre-Order Invoice - proof that you ordered the phone from 02 between 23rd August and 14th September 2017. This document can be found in your 02 account under Recent Orders.

2. A copy of your Proof of Purchase invoice or receipt of delivery - this you can find in your account or the delivery note that you got with the phone.

3. A copy of your your device details which you can find in your o2 account under your devices which will show the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 details and the 02 logo/heading as proof that you bought the phone from a Qualifying Retailer - 02.

4. Your confirmation that you have fully read and accepted the termas and conditions of the promotion.

It is best that you download the documents of proof and then upload them to the claims website when making your claim.

I trust these documents will suffice the proof that you bought the phone prior to its release date and that you bought it from a qualified retailer.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Usually they just want proof of purchase which O2 customer service can provide for you if you don’t have it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have applied for mine and awaiting an email to confirm delivery.

The main documents they require are:

1. A copy of your Pre-Order Invoice - proof that you ordered the phone from 02 between 23rd August and 14th September 2017. This document can be found in your 02 account under Recent Orders.

2. A copy of your Proof of Purchase invoice or receipt of delivery - this you can find in your account or the delivery note that you got with the phone.

3. A copy of your your device details which you can find in your o2 account under your devices which will show the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 details and the 02 logo/heading as proof that you bought the phone from a Qualifying Retailer - 02.

4. Your confirmation that you have fully read and accepted the termas and conditions of the promotion.

It is best that you download the documents of proof and then upload them to the claims website when making your claim.

I trust these documents will suffice the proof that you bought the phone prior to its release date and that you bought it from a qualified retailer.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

As I had already provided all the docs I had it just took a grumpy phone call this morning to get it all sorted out and approved. Cheers guys.

Message 4 of 4