Did you mean: 

£50 Google voucher

Elvenstranger
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all,

Can anyone help, I just got a Samsung S6 from my local store and it is advertised as having a £50 Google voucher on O2.

For the life of me I can't find where to go to claim this...any ideas?

Thanks

Chris

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

so why does o2 not give you information about this voucher in store when i upgraded a week ago to a sony z5 the staff in the o2 had no idea how you get the voucher.if the staff don't know how are the customers very poor merchandising from o2

Message 11 of 27

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Maybe they missed the memo!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 27

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I know from experience that bulletins are sent out on a daily basis. ..Whether you choose to read them or understand them is another thing. ...

Message 14 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
did the op ever receive his voucher ??

my 14 day cooling period finished last friday i web chatted with 02 saturday and was told i would receive my text sunday

sunday came and went and again spoke to them monday and was told to wait until tomorrow as they had technical problems

tuesday webchatted again and was told he had checked and i would receive it by thirsday via SMS

today Friday i webchatted again and was told i had to ring 02 priority and request the voucher
did that and the lass on the phone said the nexus 6p was not eligible to receive £50 voucher but instead 3 months of google play music (which all devices receive)
i pointed out it was listed on the website and she said they cannot let me have one but she will request a credit to be applied to my account *which i dont expect to receive

Message 15 of 27

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Sounds about like what we've come to expect !!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 16 of 27

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 17 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well the £50 credit go account never arrived
I fired off a complaint letter to the official complaints team and see what happens

I enclosed all teanscripts of webchats and a screen dump of the offer and see what happens its only £50 but its now the principal

Message 18 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Well the £50 credit go account never arrived
I fired off a complaint letter to the official complaints team and see what happens

I enclosed all teanscripts of webchats and a screen dump of the offer and see what happens its only £50 but its now the principal

I just hope something gets done about this. It reflects badly on all those concerned...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 27

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Strong feeling of deja vu....

Currently using:
Message 20 of 27