cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s7 and s7 edge nougat update is here !!!!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi everyone

just a quick heads up the nougat update for o2 users is finally here i am downloading it now ota as i type this so check your mobile lol will post more info when its done

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

Any updates @vidfreak ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 21

vidfreak
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Possibly a bit of a bug as my official Samsung sd card is in the phone but is not reading it within the storage settings or browseable in the my files.   I cant seem to find any info on this issue if it's to do with the nougat update but I've heard rumours that some Sony phones has sd card issues

Message 12 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have SD card 128gb no problems for me with it battery is better what would younlike to know
Message 13 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh and s7 sorry
Message 14 of 21

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Try turning off and removing sd card. Reboot then turn off again and replace card.
Next time you turn on it should recognise the card ok.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 15 of 21

vidfreak
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

tried removing and rebooting etc but no joy.  have put sd card in an adapter and laptop reads it fine so i backed up the contents and reformatted exfat ut fone still not reading it so i formatted as ntfs then put card into fone.  got message saying unspported and needs to format so i did.  fone still dont read it.  under the storage option its saying sd card is ready as portable storage but in the my files option it says no sd card is inserted.  have also connected fone to laptop via usb and it shows the fone and its contents but doesnt pick up the sd card.  set as mtp dor media transferring.  looks like it might be a trip to an o2 shop and put my card in another nougat s7 as well as getting them to put a different sd card in my fone as i am not buying a new sd card if its to do with nougat.  unless theres any other help out there

Message 16 of 21

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Might be an idea to back up the phone and do a factory reset first.

Currently using:
Message 17 of 21

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
XEU CSC update has been released today too.

Currently using:
Message 18 of 21

Mr_S85
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well, my phone may aswell have been filled with Nougat!!! (S7 Edge),

First my 4G reception became really flakey.  Then came the freezing\rebooting.  And then, just to top it all off, the phone now crashes totatly!

On occassion I may be able to reboot it by holding down the keys.  But the vast majority of the time I'm having to wait for the battery to drain before I try to get into the settings\or safeboot.

Looking for the package to downgrade.

Message 19 of 21

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Mr_S85 wrote:

Looking for the package to downgrade.

We are not allowed to advise on here anymore but you can search XDA forums to find the info you need or Sammobile.com

Currently using:
Message 20 of 21