cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oneplus 3t midnight black

Anonymous
Not applicable

so, i was wondering if and where has the midnight black been physically available to pick up in a store?

its a pain in the but, as i have the gunmetal version but o2 wouldnt order it inot the store, so does anyone know how i can get them to order it in before the 27th of this month, and for reasons, i dont have the means to buy it out right nor take out another contract

many thanks

Message 1 of 16
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Then you need to cancel at the same store and once the cancellation is processed you can apply for a new contract with the different phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 14 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
You would need to call customer service & if you wanted the midnight black version. You still need to pay off your device plan to upgrade to a new device
Message 2 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

i should be able to go back into store and ask for it to be swaped since the value is the same, but surely individual stores have the ability to ask for xyz variant if it is required

Message 3 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

You should only able to swap it in your first 14 days of your contract not after the cooling off period 

Message 4 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes i nkow that, but what im saying is that i want them to order in the device, so then i can swap it but they say they cant do that and or are refusing to do so, so what can i do?its not like they dont have any instock since they offer next day delivery on them smh

Message 5 of 16

Curr946
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Really.... How old is the phone.
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 6 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

They won't swap it for your current phone without any penalties i.e. The device plan will need to be paid off before they can set up a new plan & tariff before they will let you have the phone 

Message 7 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

3 days old

Message 8 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have till the 27th april to 'change my mind'

Message 9 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Where did you get the original phone from?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 16