cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

micro sd contacts folder

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know what folder contacts are stored in on a micro sd card. I recently got an HTC without external storage and have saved my old HTC desire s sd on to my laptop which has the contacts on somewhere after exporting from my SIM.

I was hoping to transferring them on to my new phone but can't seem to find the contacts when opening the micro sd folder on the laptop. There's no obvious file. Anyone any ideas?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
They should be stored as a .VCF file so if you search your SD card folder for *.vcf you should find them.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
They should be stored as a .VCF file so if you search your SD card folder for *.vcf you should find them.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for advice I have found them and all transferred to new phone. Appreciate your help.

Its certainly hidden away, can they not put it in a folder called contacts or similar!!
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks for advice I have found them and all transferred to new phone. Appreciate your help.

Its certainly hidden away, can they not put it in a folder called contacts or similar!!
That would be too easy wink

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4