cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complaints team does it exist???

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know of any other way to contact the complaints team?

I logged a complaint a month ago and have only received the auto response. Despite calls logged and notes added against my account and numerous follow up emails.

O2 does anyone look at the complaints inbox???
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions
Message 11 of 14

SusieB1
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I too am utterly disgusted with O2.  They make it impossible to leave and you can spend more than an hour or so, either on the phone (to their so-called Helpline) or to an online 'chat' person.  It takes for ever just to get through the security checks...which are endlessly repetitive.  I have been with O2 for many, many years...they show no loyalty to existing (good) customers, all they care about is signing more people up.  I am having to buy endless (extortianate)  Bolt-Ons just to get the data I need.  As far as I am concerned I was mis-sold my current package - at an O2 shop (not online) and I spent an hour with the 'guru' explaining my needs.  F***ing hopeless,,and deeply frustrating.  Any ideas how one can get redress?

Message 12 of 14

SusieB1
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Having just posted my rant - O2 have the temerity to ask me to 'rate' them....omg

Message 13 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

Complaints process is here @SusieB1 

Use the Resolver option for best results https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 14