cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change from pay and go to pay monthly at today

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good afternoon Team O2,

I have changed today my number O2.I had befor pay and go.At today I have contract and I will be have paying next 24 months. Can I ask to keep old number in O2 ?

Kind regards

Anetta lesiak

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous you could have done it at the time you took the contract, but to do so now, please call customer services on 202 from your new contract phone.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous you could have done it at the time you took the contract, but to do so now, please call customer services on 202 from your new contract phone.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous This is not o2 you are talking too here. We are all customers like you. Please call as you have been advised to above 

Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous slight_smile How are you getting on? Did you manage to keep your old number in the end? 

Any additional questions the community could advise with? Cheers!

Message 4 of 4