Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

WiFi Calling S7 Edge and Firmware

I am not happy! TuGo never worked properly for me and now to get my S7 Edge working on WiFi calling I have to take O2 firmware and apparantly this requires a trip to a shop. Does anyone have experience of this? 1. What danger is there to the phone/co...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone blocked

I have recently been to New York and understandable, I've incurred roaming charges. O2 in all of their wisdom then decided to block my phone. I've basically got a very expensive camera. I've live chatted with them and the person on the other end said...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls go direct to Voicemail without the phone ringing

Hi There,I hope this is the correct area. I have a Sony Xperia XZ PremiumI am receiving constant nuisance calls to my voicemail. The calls go straight to voicemail and seem to bypass the phone. These calls are recorded on voicemail but when I try and...

Bill1945 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock Code for Samsung J5

I purchased a Samsung J5 from an O2 shop and was told that If I phone up the next day and cancel the contract, pay off the £240, request the unlock code then I would be emailed the code within 7 days.It is now 8 days and no code has been received.The...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

loss of wifi

have a sunsumg s5 neo that's just out of 2 year contract by a few days & now won't connect to wifi at all. Have cleared phone, factory reset but nothing - any ideas.All O2 can offer is for me to upgrade to a new deal. Was on the verge of getting BT s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

not getting some of my text

My problem is I am not getting all of my text messages one in particular and my mate thinks im ignoring him.he does live about 150 miles away in Doncaster and has 2 phones one on o2 and the other on Tesco he uses both but 90% of time I do not receive...

No Dataroamin

I have Samsung 6. Since 30thNov and the demise of TuGo I enabled my phone to have Wi-Fi calling however I now cannot access any data unless by wifi. I have checked all the settings. I have switched phone on and off. I had my son look at it and there ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fast Cleaner - Speed Booster

I keep getting this thing come up on my phone: sys its from Google Store - Fast Cleaner - Speed BoosterIs this safe to use ?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking phone

I sent a request to unlock my old s6 and havent received a text yet. Its been more than couple of weeks - could u please advise

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Vat on bill

I recently purchased tge s8+ at a monthly cost of 46.00. Ive received my bill and it has nearly 10.00 of vat added on top. I wasnt made aware of this. So is my monthly bill now, nearly 10.00 more than i agreed to???

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos