Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! mobile is stolen

Hello My mobile is stolen, how to stop number use and take another one Kind regardsMonika

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sending emails

I can receive emails no problem, but I cannot send emails unless I actually log in to outlook.

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S8 Terrible Signal

I have a Galaxy S8 and the reception it receives is absolutely dreadful. Especially comparef to my old iphone 6. Has anybody else noticed this and knows how to fix it?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SPECTRE & more

Hi All, Based upon recent news it is apparent that most CPUs including ARM based will be affected by one or more of the 3 exploits revealed by Googles Project Zero team. My S8 is currently on Android v7.0 Samsung Experience version 8.1, Security Patc...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Note 8 Software Updates

Why are we not getting the android security patches on the Note 8?

Resolved! O2 splash screen

Had to perform a factory reset and the O2 splash screen no longer appears at start up or close down. Any ideas?

pb56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OnePlus 3T on-call issue

Since the last Oxygen or Android Update, I'm not sure which, when on a call on my 3T, I don't have the icons to switch between loudspeaker and normal anymore. Does anybody know if this is deliberate? Because it's extremely annoying when I'm on hold c...

Resolved! Help with Samsung1874

I have neglected to delete a ton of old text messages on my Samsung A3 and I think I have overloaded, with the result that the device is now not allowing me to delete. I am also no longer receiving the audible alert signal for incoming texts. I am re...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone

I recently lost my phone and re-ordered a new sim card. A block was put on the phone, but this has now been found - will I be able to access messages, etc from my phone or will it be unuseable?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim swap upgrade problem.

I have had a new Samsung galaxy s8 delivered today along with a new sim card in order to retire my ageing Nokia 925.I have followed all the instructions I could find and carried them out to the letter, to the point that just after 1715hrs my Nokia fe...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos