Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim network puk code

I have given my partner my galaxy s6 when I got the phone I was told it was unlocked. My partner is with sky mobile and when he put his sim in it was asking for sim network puk code. He put in the unlatching code as this was what i was told he needed...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Miss Sold UpGrade from 02

Order my new upgrade on 31st December, wasn't made aware that due to 02's "Green Policy" all upgreades do not come with a charger! Although I can purchase a charger at a further cost. How is that a "Green Policy"?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mis-sold upgraded phone

I replied to an email sent to me from o2 quoting my account and advising me I qualified for an upgraded phone . After going through the correct format of questions I paid the initial payment and agreed to the newer phone. I was on sim only before upg...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung galaxy S8 voicemail

I have a notification on my Samsung Galaxy S8 saying I have a new voicemail, however, when I try to listen to it, it just phones myself. My voicemail number is my own number - which number should be in place here? Thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wireless charger

I have bought the Samsung galaxy 8+ says I can claim a free wireless charger but when you on link it doesn't work and I haven't got my galaxy app showing on Phone??

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Quirky SIM card for new smartphone . Ive joined the club

Hi Ive really joined the realms of the smartphone users. And we are underway. However ...... Being a quirky older rabbit with a propondancy to deafness I use my phones differently to smart young things . I'd like some advice form wise ones.1 My phone...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Google App

Sounds like fun.https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/16/how-to-use-the-new-google-app-that-matches-your-face-with-paintings.html

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Restore Google Play after factory reset

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 with Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread. Recently my data was being used up after only a few days into the month. I couldn't find the app responsible so I did a factory reset which solved the problem However, after the reset I notic...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

I want to know if my data has been added I don't know how to check it

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone

Samsung 8 : battery life

• 4 replies