Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail settings

HiSeems a simple question but how do I extend the number of rings before an incoming call gets extended to voicemail?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone unlock unsuccessful

Hey guys, I was an O2 customer until yesterday when my sim was discontinued. I rang O2 around a month ago, paid of my device plan and spoke to them about terminating my contract and unlocking my phone which they said should be fine. However I find my...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VoLTE and Wifi Calling on Galaxy S8+

Hi all, I'm following the instructions here on enabling VoLTE and wifi calling on my S8+. My account has this enabled, but the options described on the website are not present on my device. Software is up to date (well, merely 3 months behind - Nov 2...

daern by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Suddenly Unable To Receive E-Mails To My Samsung Galaxy S5

About 3 hours ago I started receiving "unable to sign in" messages for my Yahoo e-mail account on my Samsung Galaxy S5. Until now, it has worked perfectly. I have tried to sign in and just re-type my normal password for my e-mail account, but it won'...

• 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia E4G trouble charging

I have an E4G which has been superb but lately has had trouble charging. The device says it is charging when I plug it in, but it clearly isn't. I think I'm on borrowed time until it goes dead altogether.This was a device I bought from O2 which I hav...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking Galaxy 8 Nightmare

I've recently upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy 8 via the O2 network. I decided to keep my old iPhone and sell the Samsung on ebay. Big mistake! The mobile was bought by a guy in France who didn't really understand the O2 network locked part of the descri...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S6 unlock

Ok trying to unlock a Samsung S6 locked to o2, need to use my sons vodafone sim in as he smashed his own phone. I have the unlatching code, phone just doesn't seem to want to unlock. It works fine with my own o2 sim so handset is not locked. Son's vo...

Resolved! LG V30

Anyone know if o2 intend to stock the LG V30 when it comes out?

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

WIFI Calling S8 Oreo Issue

I have the Oreo update for the S8 (unbranded due to having contract through CPW). One thing that I have noticed is that the WIFI calling ability has been taken off (had throughout the beta)...is this something that is going to be re-enabled through a...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Note 4 and Touchwhiz!

I have made a massive mistake with my Note 4!It was all set up exactly as I wanted.However recently I have been getting these annoying pop ups about using Touch Wiz or Easy TouchWiz as launchers. I have ignored them.Last night I turned my phone off c...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos