Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S7 update to Samsung Experience version 8.0

Does anyone know if or whether the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge will ever be updated to the same UI currently found on phones like the Galaxy A3 and A5 2017 and the S8? You know, the ability to swipe up for app drawer so the forth icon on the bottom of the home...

JimmyGS2 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S7 Android security updates

I know that Google release security updates monthly, and send them out to networks to test and ok the release, but just wondering how often do O2 get these updates out to customers? Is it every month or does it take longer for some security updates t...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order number

Helo i am paid for order on 01/03/18 snd no recieve any hear from you .. where is it my order than ?

Milan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking My Moto G3

How can I unlock my Moto G3 to change suppliers?

Resolved! sim swap

I have been without my mobile now for 28 hrs - the required code is not forthcoming.I am told I have had my quota of attempts at trying & must try again tomorrow!Why can I not receive the code! I am getting annoyed at O2!Ian Lamperd

lamps by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Repair Tracking

Why can I not track my repair after leaving at o2 shop on 24/02/2018

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android Go

Anyone checked it out? Apparently it’s only going to be released on certain phones (1 gig ram max) in certain countries. Which seems a shame as my Moto G5 stutters like a good un whenever I try to do anything taxing on it! and when I look at these ot...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spotify premium charge with 02

Hi, I have been charged £9.99 for Spotify premium which I cancelled, the charge was on my O2 bill rather than on my bank account, I found out that there is a link on the txt message which sends you to the boku website from here you need to log into y...

Sony xz premium random restarts

This random restarting beginning to get on my goat. I'm too busy to try resetting and losing all my stuff. Nippy. Any one else having this issue after the last Sony update

Screenshot_20180218-012507.png
Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Solution to gmail problem following Android update

I thought it would be helpful to let others know of a solution I found for a problem I had a couple of months ago with Google's gmail on my Samsung J5 (2016) following an update from Android 6 to 7.Following the update, gmail stopped fetching the ema...