Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Porting old phone number

I want to port my old phone number to my new 02 phone. Online I have passed step 1 and am now on Step 2 which requires an online security password... the Tip tells me this is not the password for the website. But, I have not been told in advance of P...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi Calling from Xperia XZ Premium

Hi, Does anyone know when I will be able to add Wifi Calling to my XZ Premium. I purchased the phone directly from Sony so am not running o2 firmware. I have this with my Iphone on another network and it really makes a difference. Especially in large...

Snichs001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UNBLOCKING

My daughter bought a phone from a seller on gumtree who told her it was on O2 PAYG but it was on contract & had been blocked for non payment of account. Is it possible to get it unblocked & changed to PAYG??? Thanks in advance

hoopz1971 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android owners - RottenSys item on Daily Express -Samsung, Huawei, Honor, Xiaomi, OPPO, Vivo, GIONEE

Interesting article here on Wi-Fi control center and RottenSys malware on some Android phones, not sure how much of it is true yet, as the software seems to have appeared on phones sold through a Chinese supply chain distributor called Tian Pai. Here...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sound interuptions on bluetooth wireless headphones

I recently purchased some wireless bluetooth headphones. They work great and have a good sound. But the music is briefly interupted quite often (sound drops and then comes back). This is really annoying and I thought it might be because I have an ema...

voice mail

got a samsung s8 and its telling i have a voice message and there is nothing there ,how do i take off the symbol anyone help please ,thank you dippy

dippy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! locked after restart

I restarted my galaxy s7 and have forgotten my password. is there any way to fix this without doing a hard reset as I dont want to lose everything on the phone.. thanks

rosie6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on not showing up on data allowance

I have a 9gb bolt on on top of the 3gb allowance which shows up in the bolt on section. But it does not show up on the allowance it only says 3gb? I ported my number today. The full 12gb allowance was showing up before I ported my number. Any answers...

Smeg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Failed message sending

I am in gran canaria on holiday.ihave over 900 text messages but cannot send one even though earlier today i had no problemaaar help anyone please

Piki100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Previous bills

How can I view previous bills?

Clive2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos