Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Samsung s8 Oreo - any issues (battery etc)?

Hi allWith the O2 Oreo build finally out, how are people finding it?There have been a lot of reported problems with the Samsung Oreo update (just Google it). In particular, horrible battery life. Some people have improved matters by disabling Bixby w...

gazzawazza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connecting to US mobile network on o2 phone

I'm currently on a trip to USA and my phone won't seem to connect to any other network. I received a text on landing to explain charges if I use mobile data but wasnt automatically connected to a network and the 3 that appear when I search manually a...

Hamburg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot change voicemail speed dial number (Nokia 5 stock Oreo firmware)

Hi I bought this phone last week (from CPW) as SIM free because I wanted to ensure that I got the security patches as they came out as a lot of UK operators sit on patches for months while they test them. Took delivery of the phone, charged it, boote...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! screen

hi i have a samsung tablet i have turned it on and it has lines on it, can anyone help

Resolved! My O2 is incompatible with all of your devices

I bought a Xiaomi Redmi 4 with dual SIMs in South Africa. One SIM is used for SA, the other for London. I use O2 here without any problem - most of the time the SA SIM is switched OFF. I would like to use the "My O2" app, but according to Google Play...

scubamut by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G problem

I have a Google Pixel 2 XL and my 4G doesn't always register, I have my 4G on and comes up at top of my phone saying 4G is on but nothing loads could you tell me how I fix it please thanks

Jadie90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get a new contract?

My contract is paid up. I want to change to a high data/ low text & calls option, but cant see an option on the mobile site.Can anyone link me to the right place? Appreciated.

bob8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Configuring new phone

Hi, could someone please point me to the right place to congigure a new HTC phone (not a contract phone)? It is always in E mode for mobile data, whereas on previous HTC there was a 3G, so it's not just the mast. And I've had to put SIM back into an ...

Sedge by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

LG G4 frozen -> goint to dark

My LG G4 just frozen when browsing in chrome, few sec later going to dark / switched off or died. /my luck: no live chat with o2 or LG now. i am at the airport abroad. so annoying

Resolved! Bought new Samsung J3 today but it is not working - help!

Hello Can anyone help me get my new phone working? I bought a new Samsung J3 sim only phone in an o2 shop this morning. The sales person said it was all set up and it would be 'emergency calls only' for an hour or so then would be good to go. But, I ...

notlyne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos