Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Voicemail

The number 07802000000 rings. Voicemail messages are four minutes long. they record over the top of each other. Once you've listened to the message if still keeps ringing again. Have tried 1760/1750. Please help I am missing important calls. How do I...

RWB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Music on fb messenger video's

I recently upgraded from a Samsung j5 to a Sony experia ultra, problem is when ever I used to make a video on messenger with my earphones in with the radio playing the music could be heard on the videos, but now the ultra doesn't do it.. Am I missing...

Rab38 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! predictive text problem

Before you say it Google is not my friend not today I want to reset my predictive text on my A5 but cant find out how It downloaded from my G4 my dictionary and its got a lot of mispelled or daft words i want to erase these but how

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! increase storage

My storage is full. Can I increase it?

Annebhall by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S7 edge product code

I'm wondering how to find the product code for my device.I was told when I brought it that the phone was unlocked and that the product code should be O2U but I don't know where to find it.

Resolved! moving pics

Help its me again. Trying to move photos from mums motorola E4 to my laptop and its only finding 15 pics How do i get it to find the others please ?

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Update

Following the software update (I presume 8.1), LG V30 is stuck on the splash screen and won't do anything.

SnowDog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nano sim swap from normal sim

Hi, I just bought a Moto G 5 but my current sim won't fit into it. I want to keep my old number. I think I have to get a nano sim then get my number transferred across. can someone help with this? thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network lock

I have a Sony Xperia z5 that was on a pay monthly contract. On leaving O2 I found the phone was locked and I needed a code to unlock it. This was requested and arrived but unfortunately failed to unlock the phone. Today I was told because I tried the...

Bobbyt9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos