Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Book 10.6

Hi. I am looking at buying the above and I was wondering something. Would the SIM be classed as mobile broadbrand and not available in the Eurozone?

Resolved! A5 camera shutter sound

Yo tis me again According to my mate Mr Google the only way i can put my camera shutter on silent is by putting phone on silent I cant be doing this everytime i want to take a picture . Do any of you kind people know if this is true or not and is Mr ...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi anomalies since update

Bought a Samsung A3 (2017) phone last Autumn and it's excellent but almost soon after buying it it started nagging me to update from vers 6 Nougat to vers 7 Marshmallow. I downloaded to file (over 1Gb) but did not install it for months and so the nag...

HHGTTG by Level 3: Thinker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rubbish o2

After taking my phone in for a repair because my touch screen stopped working. I'm told it's water damage and I'll have to pay for the repair. I refuse and collect my phone only to find the screen is now full of green and black dots and has a scratch...

Daz650 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Enhanced chat in messages

Hi there all,Finally setup my s8+ after waiting since weekend for number to go live. WiFi+4g calling seem to be activating ok, but 1 feature from the s7 edge seems missing. Similar to iMessage, sending and including mms content free via chat to other...

Abroad

Hi I have the 1+ android and not sure best set up for internet access with least charges please help IThanks

Kp72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail

The number 07802000000 rings. Voicemail messages are four minutes long. they record over the top of each other. Once you've listened to the message if still keeps ringing again. Have tried 1760/1750. Please help I am missing important calls. How do I...

RWB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Music on fb messenger video's

I recently upgraded from a Samsung j5 to a Sony experia ultra, problem is when ever I used to make a video on messenger with my earphones in with the radio playing the music could be heard on the videos, but now the ultra doesn't do it.. Am I missing...

Rab38 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! predictive text problem

Before you say it Google is not my friend not today I want to reset my predictive text on my A5 but cant find out how It downloaded from my G4 my dictionary and its got a lot of mispelled or daft words i want to erase these but how

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! increase storage

My storage is full. Can I increase it?

Annebhall by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos