Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! WiFi calling with a new phone but not an O2 phone

Unable to use WiFi calling unfortunately as my brand new unlocked phone has got O2 software .Typed in *#1234# and CSC:G955FOXM1CRD5 is there, which I'm told equates to Open Market and should allow me wifi calling but thats not the case.I'm using a Sa...

Phone completely crashed

HiCould someone please help. My one plus 3 phoned completely froze then just died. Won't switch back on even though it's fully charged. Nothing happens when I plug the charger in. Any help would be much appreciated. Val

Val-1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor or non-existent signal when in my house

I hope someone can give me the heads up because we have two O2 accounts in my household both using the Samsung J5 2016 phones. As soon as we get inside my house the signal drops to zero percent the only way both my wife and I can use the phone is to ...

Resolved! emergency calls only

i am from egypt and i bought uk o2 sim card and it worked for 2 days then it stopped suddenly and showed to my ( emergency calls only ) and data also was working then stopped i want to know what happened

Mosoobhy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oreo update for HTC U11?

Hi, Any news on when the Oreo update for HTC U11 phones will be made available to O2 customers? K

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volte and Wifi Calling One Plus 5

I purchased a OnePlus 5 from o2 directly a few months ago and used it with an EE sim. With that there was an option in "sim & network" settings that you could slide the on/off for 4g calling and wifi calling. A little symbol appeared on the top of th...

dby332 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oneplus 6 on O2

Hi, With the official reveal less than a week away and with Oneplus pop-up stores appearing from 21/05 does anyone know if O2 plan to stock the Oneplus 6 handset? Thanks

KillerBus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OnePlus 3T reboot loop

Hi all,I have a OP 3T and haven't had an issue at all with it until now.It's roughly 2 months out of warranty and has started to randomly turn itself off and go into a bootloop.I have been dealing with OP support and I have wiped the cache, performed...

Mike01 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text alert

Will I have to pay to receive a text alert with usage details if I am roaming outside of EU

libby1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos