Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! help please!

hi,ive just been sent a samsung j5, used to have a htc, and i cant get it working. ive put the microsim in but when i turn it on it says i need to insert sim. Also, i cant get through the set up, ive put my details in to sync to google (definitely al...

charlie13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 billing

So I want to make a purchase on Google play store with o2 billing but it keep on getting decline can anyone help

Ben1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compose button

Hi I've just got my note 9 and can't find the compose button for when you need to write a text. Anyone know where i can find it plz

Mimo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking samsung galaxy s5

request via online application to unlock this phone had no reply as of yet is there anyone who can help ?

skeav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My tablet has frozen

Hey I have the new s4 tablet that has frozen on me? Anyone know how I can reset it ?

Josie123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking phone

I have seen a lot of others are going through this. I need my samsung s5 unlocked and it seems like my message isnt being heard. Can someone tag the girl who is helping a lot of people out over this please? I would private message her but im not sure...

Gary by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung s8 Wifi calling

Hi, What is the expected ETA on the next Samsung S8 firmware update, which will allow wifi calling please, rather than having to use the TUGO app? Loosing this feature, from the s7 curve, is a real step backwards. I know the compatibillity sections s...

Resolved! G4 play glass replacement

Hi does anyone know how much it would cost or where I could get the glass replaced on my g4 play. Touch screen works fine but glass is shattered.

My friend's phone number starts 07 but I get messages from 077

So basically my friends number starts 07 so FOR EXAMPLE 071234567 but I receive messages from him as the number 0771234567 but I have to send messages to him on the first number so what's up with that and how do I fix it?

Kaza2424 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network SIM Unlock Code Problem

I just cancelled my contract to go with Three and transferred my old number to new sim. I then found out my Samsung Galaxy S6 was locked to O2 network and needed a SIM network unlock code.The first one I was emailed I tried but it kept coming up unsu...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos