Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

One plus 6 battery draining very quickly

Having a problem with battery life not lasting very long if I take to o2 store will they be able to help me

James_T by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pie

As Sony have/are releasing Pie earlier than expected, can o2 do the same with their checks for compatability and do the same please? And yes, I do know it's regional etc, but we do usually have to wait longer than some networks to get the updates!

blighty59 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VoLTE

Just noticed although I have VoLTE enabled in my phone settings & O2 account my phone switches to 3G for calls. I wonder why that would be?I'm a pay monthly customer using a Galaxy S9 & the latest O2 firmware.

woodmj by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy J3 2017

Bought my new phone September and has been working well. Re-charged it yesterday, received a text this morning. Had not used it for the rest of the day until I tried to use it and it is completely dead.

Gloria by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

're Samsung s9

My Samsung s9 battery don't last that long

06carloss by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changed phone and not receiving messages

I've just switched from an iPhone to the Huawei P20 Pro. I've kept the same number and was told to use the same micro SIM. Set up has been fine except it looks like I'm not receiving messages from friends with iPhones. I'm thinking my number is still...

Freylin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi calling

My wifi calling has stoped also disappeared from my setting

Julie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android Updates - New Google Policy

Qualifying devices must get two years of security updates.https://www.engadget.com/2018/10/24/android-security-update-contract/?yptr=yahoo

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Software upgrade

Phone Samsung A5 2017 done a software update . How do i tell if its Oreo please ? I have gone to settings and about phone then software information but dont know what to look at lol

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! question about oneplus 6

being watching unboxing videos on oneplus 6 every video i watch so far show in side the box was like a silcone rear case for the phone so my question does it have that inside the box if brought from o2?

James_T by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos