Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Connection problems

Help please. Following Plusnet broadband outage recently which is now working again my phone won't reconnect. O2 advised me to do BACKUP AND RESET,which I did. Phone (Samsung A3) STILL won't connect tho it says it has - and when I do BACKUP AND RESET...

Mags by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Say hello to Fusion, the Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium

Thiz might explain the binaryhttps://blogs.sonymobile.com/press_release/taking-smartphone-cameras-extreme-sonys-new-xperia-xz2-premium-ultra-high-sensitivity-dual-camera-4k-hdr-movie-recording-display/

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Google pixel 3

Will o2 be selling this handset and if so, will volte and esim functionality be supported for it around the time of ios 12 is released.

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing to new sim

I would like to give my Samsung phone to my grandson who is on another network, I have an unlock code from O2 and have followed the instructions given in the email but it will not connect with the other sim can anyone help please.

Marlynn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG G7 bug since last update

Hey everyone, I have a bug on my O2 / LG G7 since the last software update. The fingerprint sensor does not always work to detect fingers placed on it when unlocking the phone.The screen stays blank and I have to swipe the screen and enter the code i...

ArturS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Home button on samsung j3 2017

Hi guys, got the samsung j3 2017, the home button, swipe it left takes you to that internet page, then u have 4 other pages where page one is my main page one with google search and weather app on and swipe to the right for other apps, now while on a...

Laffer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknown Document in Downloads

Hi All, New member here. I was checking through my downloads section in my phone and noticed a file that I can't open called SmartThings from URL: samsappsbn.vo.llnwd.net Is this something I should be worried about? Freaking out at the moment Cheers

Very slow 4G speed

Hi, I am new to O2 (Switched over from Three, whom I was able to get 20-30mb 4G speed) I got my new phone (Galaxy S8+) a few days ago, however I have noticed the 4G speed in Manchester (M4 4FB) is painfully slow - 0.9mb to be exact. I couldn't load a...

JD0963 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 55 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei Y6 help in getting it to access internet

I have just got a Huawei Y6 from o2 as my upgrade. All of my previous phones have always connected to the internet wherever there's been coverage without me having to do anything. Please help

Asticat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos