Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Calls over wifi unlocked S7

Hi all I am hoping someone could please help. I purchased an unlocked S7 not realising that calls over wifi would not work as it was not direct from O2. Is there a work around for this or have I made a school boy error?

Wynnem74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g calling

Galaxy S5 Mod SM-G900F purchased from O2. Have moved from O2 to BT. 4G indicated as being received but BT mobile app say 4g calling not supported although BT sim supports 4g

Pp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony XZ WiFi calling

Hi there allI'm looking for a little bit of help, I have WiFi and 4G calling enabled on my O2 but I am unable to find it anywhere on my deviceI try to do as the website instructs but I don't actually have the options it's telling me I should have ......

Resolved! Please help me Somebody

Hy, the O2 have locked (bared) my Samsung device, I have asked them what can I do now, here is the answer: Unlatching a Samsung device : Insert another network active SIM in the handset. This should ask for a code. Input the 8 digit unlock code when ...

Ica by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking

Getting a few barriers to my unlocking request. Bought a S6 edge from mobiles.co.uk on o2 network and want to unlock the phone now but both companies say the other company can do it! Any ideas?

Ani by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking your old phone

Just upgraded my phone from galaxy s6 to s8.want to give my old phone to my Mum.Was told by guy in O2 shop I could just go online & sort it very quickly.Its impossible to do. Anyone help?

JaneyLees by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S6 Locked

Hi Everyone, My wife has purchased an EE sim only contract. She wants to use my old Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge phone however when starting the phone we have the following message. `SIM Network PIN blocked. Enter Sim Network PUK`. The device was originall...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connection problems

Help please. Following Plusnet broadband outage recently which is now working again my phone won't reconnect. O2 advised me to do BACKUP AND RESET,which I did. Phone (Samsung A3) STILL won't connect tho it says it has - and when I do BACKUP AND RESET...

Mags by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Say hello to Fusion, the Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium

Thiz might explain the binaryhttps://blogs.sonymobile.com/press_release/taking-smartphone-cameras-extreme-sonys-new-xperia-xz2-premium-ultra-high-sensitivity-dual-camera-4k-hdr-movie-recording-display/

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos