Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sony XZ1 compact

With the security patches, who releases them to o2 customers, Sony or o2? Noticed January 2019 is out now but haven't had Novembers or Decembers yet. Any one else in the same situation?

blighty59 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy J4+ and transfer of info from old phone

I bought a new phone today and got a replacement SIM card for it. My old phone was permanently locked after an update last night. I've been told to "go to Settings > Data usage, tap on the three-dot menu symbol at the top right of the screen, and mak...

starfish by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung A5 SD card formatt idiots guide

Good Evening its me I have bought a cctv camera set it up inserted SD card and it doesnt recognise it Been and asked why on Amazon and card needs formatting. I have inserted card into my A5 2017 to formatt Googled what to do and it doesnt work . I op...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei P20 lite pie uofate

Hi,Does anybody know if O2 are planning to release Pie for the P20 lite?I believe Huawei are going to support this (but could be wrong as guidance has been a bit unclear)ThanksA

AJJ81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

J4+

Missing side fingerprint, does anyone know where the setting would be? As it doesnt appear on the lock settings.

Ryanjay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei P10 Plus Update

I have been following various news about when the P10 Plus will get an update for Android. I also just noticed that someone posted on this forum that they have an Oreo update for their P10 so where is the P10 Plus update?

Sul77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

spam numbers / voicemail messages

I have already blocked a spam number but everyday the same number calls my phone and automatically get rejected as blocked however; it leaves me an automated message which in turn becomes very irritating having to listen to the same voicemail. is the...

Santander OTP

Hi have stopped receiving messages from bank to make payments, rang them and they said all was ok their end.I have samsung s7 and never any problems before.Anyone know any solutions?

Devy33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 CS say phone isn't latched, phone says it is. Help!

Hi all,My friend, an O2 customer of some years was lucky enough to bag himself one of the Huawei Mate 20 Pro's recently and kindly passed on his S7 Edge to me. Of course, it's networked locked to 02 and I'm with 3. So, he calls O2 CS and they tell hi...

Screenshot_20190118-173227_Nova Launcher.jpg

Animojis

What app do I download for animojis to work on my Huawei P20 pro? Been told it should be on AR lens but haven't got that on my camera in "more" so should be 3D Qmojis?

Shells261 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos