Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Ping - Pong -Trying to get phone unlocked

Hi - I have been trying for the last 2 weeks to get my mobile, a Samsung, unlocked. I am moving to a different network as my contract has with o2 has ended. The issue seems to be that I took my o2 contract out via a third party and o2 and the third p...

BBD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charging port problem

Hi, my Sony Xperia xa1 has a sudden problem with charging, the guru said it's a problem with the phone port itself and to take it into Carphone warehouse where I purchased it from to get it fixed, has anyone else had this problem with their phones? M...

pip1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG G4

Hi, Anyone experienced problems with LG G4, where the phone won't start up, or gets to the LG Life is good screen and turns off? Tried to do a hard reset but, when I go to the option to erase all data, I press yes and the phone just freezes. Its stil...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 228 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone / Google acc

So I had issues with my note 9 package as it was sat loading for nearly half a hour so i decided i would try clear the cache to no avail. I then tried the factory reset and now Google no longer recognises this is the device I used.

James98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S10 Max

Hi guys. long time Apple user but i am thinking about jumping ship to the S10. Will O2 prices be up on Wednesdays after the S10 announcement? anyone else thinking of moving from Apple or planning to upgrade? what is making you want to upgrade to the ...

Resolved! Charged for incoming multimedia messages - samsung s9

Good afternoon, I have been charged for incoming media messages and can't seem to stop it! My phone automatically creates a group message when I receive a photo - so I get charged twice! Has anyone had the same issue? Any solutions? Thank you.

samstaffs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Amoled screen help

I've had a Samsung s8 plus for 2 years and need to upgrade. I've always been fine with the S8. I tried an iPhone xs max recently, liked it but obviously a huge change. My issue mainly was the screen made my eyes feel strange and quite woozy. Does the...

Juju79 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Back up phone

Hi how do I back up my phone before it goes into repair? I have a Sony Xperia xa1Many thanks

pip1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Australian sim, code needed to unlock phine

I've a galaxy s7 edge, which I'm sure is unlocked for UK sim usage. We are in oz and have bought an oz sim card but getting message network sim locked. Is there another code for international sim usage and if so how do you get one? Thanks