Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Wifi and 4G calling

Is this a current feature or are O2 screwing me around again when saying they have a current system that works? We get virtually no 4G signal here despite what their coverage map suggests so being able to use wifi for calling would be very useful. Th...

ducatiman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S10+ Finger Unlock

Hi everyoneJust wondered what everyone thoughts are with the new Galaxy S10 Plus in screen finger unlock.Is anyone having trouble and having to press quite hard onto the screen to unlock the phone?I'm getting constant no match and have to try multipl...

AlexYem84 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlaching (unlocking for any sim)

I requested to unlock my phone threw o2 app ihave a Sony Xperia E2003 E4g. I got a email back about 3 or4 days later saying they refused to unlach my phone because I asked to many times!!!!my Xperia was showing up as a Samsung e45 and I spoke to a ga...

Jez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi-fi calling on S9

Does anybody know if wi-fi calling is supported on S9 with OXM in the CSC code? I have had conflicting information on this so would be great to know if anybody has this working

Jill1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking a Samsung

I've requested to unlock a Samsung s8 plus. It's all paid off and I'm selling it due to upgrade. I've requested an unlock with o2 and it says it takes a few days. The lady wants to pick it up tomorrow but do I need to keep it with my payg sim in it u...

Juju79 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock Huawei P Smart

Hi, We bought a Huawei phone for our son from the O2 shop a couple of months ago and have now received a 16 digit unlock code (we hope)....In the email, it says 'Press left soft key, handset prompts a screen where user can inputNCK password' but call...

NHK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia 9

Does anyone know if O2 will offer/sell the Nokia 9 smartphone with 5 cameras?I'm seriously considering this as my next phone... But need to know if O2 will sell it, or if I need to go to Carphone Warehouse like with my last upgrade.

Resolved! Wifi Calling

Hi, I am thinking about purchasing a used Galaxy S9 plus. Having poor reception at home, I need to have wifi calling working. I had to replace my previous (unlocked from Vodafone) Galaxy S7 Edge and had to get an O2 Galaxy S7 Edge to get wifi calling...

Sinkers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feb security patch

Hello everyone. I've noticed the Feb security patch for the note 9 is now out and other carriers have released it, well over a week ago now. Are O2 skipping this one?

Wezzyd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy J4+ search history

Hi. I've looked this up but the instructions (for J4) didn't match the information on my mobile. I'd like to delete the current list of Google search history and sometimes prevent it from saving searches from the outset.

starfish by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos