Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Broadband Device - delete messages?

Hi, I am logged into my Huawei device and looking at multiple 'text' messages. The little 'bin icon' which you tick to then delete each message simply does not delete as it should. Any tips? In addition, I have now cancelled my 30-day contract as I'v...

Resolved! Unlocking Pixel 3 XL

HeyNot sure if anyone can help but I requested an unlock (or unlatch) code for my Pixel 3 XL online after I paid it off in full from o2, they have responded now by email saying they are unable to do this for "(specify the manufacturer name)" as they ...

Kuribo by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Apps and customisation update for Huawei Mate 20 Pro

Hi, have had the above update pushed to my phone but whenever I try and install it, all I get is a system error everytime. Have tried intalling on full charge, checked Google Play for all updates and I have loads of storage. Also booted into safe mod...

ADS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring data from Samsung S7 to Samsung S10+

I have just received my new Samsung S10+ and upon setting up it directed me to put my new phone next to my old S7 but the data did not transfer over and now I have a nice new phone without my emails, photo gallery, apps, or anything as it did not wor...

JoPeters by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Updates (Google?) have swallowed this months data and a bolt on and I dont think its finished yet

Several things coincided on the 7th 1) away from home 2) smartphone was shut down over night 3) never knew updates happened. Im really cheesed off as Whats app was the way my small family kept in touch. 02 chat service helped me find out how this mon...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pixel 2 WiFi Calling

Hi All! Just wondering, as O2 are now rolling out WiFi calling to the Pixel 3 devices, will the update be rolling out to Pixel 2 devices also? Thanks, Chris

Hirsty_92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi Calling stopped working Galaxy S7 (Sept 2018)

Hi All, This is not a question, but a description of an issue I recently had and it's solution - hopefully it helps others in a similar situation. Issue: WiFi calling (and VoLTE / 4G calling) was set up and working fine, but suddenly stopped working ...

Absurdity by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 3 kudos

WiFi symbol disappeared on samsung s8

Has anyone noticed that the WiFi symbol has disappeared from the status bar at the top of the screen since upgrading to android pie? I have a Samsung galaxy s8 and i have to swipe the bar down to check whether I'm connected to WiFi or my data.

La by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi calling

Hi my sister has an unlocked note 9 and has the option in the dropdown for wifi calling I can't find that setting in my phone which is also a note 9 how do I set this up?

Resolved! PUK code and NCK code

Hi, Previously, I had a phone contract with O2 for my Samsung S7. Once the contract had ended I had taken up a new SIM contract with Virgin. O2 had sent me the NCK code (unlatching code) when I contacted them but it does not work after 2 attempts. I ...

JN-1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos