Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Anyone Using a SIM Free Nokia 8 WIth WiFi Calling?

I need to switch providers but WiFi calling is essential due to no coverage from any network at home. Anyone using a SIM free Nokia 8 who can confirm it works with O2?

rbz5416 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visiting USA

I will be visiting the USA for a month shortly (mostly around Oakland, CA) and am wondering which phone to use. I have a Motorola Moto E4 and a Moto G4. The E4 is a US model and the G4 is a UK model. As far as I understand it, the E4 does receive 4G ...

danco by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Block phone

I accidentally blocked my phone while in China and now neither of my PUK numbers work. O2 inform me that it is now out of their hands and there's nothing they can do about it . Any one has any advice on that, they said I have to contact Samsung , I d...

Shanty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i'm not getting pop-up balance messages any more

I just swapped my sim into a new phone and I don't get the usual pop-up balance advice messages after calls any more. Its a Samsung J2 core with Android 8.1. Is there a setting I should change or have I perhaps changed something I should't have.

Imindors by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S10 WiFi calling.

I have placed an order through the O2 website for my new Galaxy S10.As I'm moving back to O2 from EE, I think I may have to use WiFi calling more as the coverage isn't as good but I'm fed up of various issues I've had while I've been with EE.The ques...

UNLOCKING

Hi there, i have ave sent several unlock forms to O2 and latest email yesterday is they have closed the case as I have sent too many. This has been ongoing now for several weeks and I have not been able to unlock the phone. what do you suggest as O2 ...

Resolved! Sony Experia L2 Black line on screen

Hi everyone,need advice or help.I bought my friend a Sony Experia L2 phone at the end of February and now it’s seems to have developed a fault.Theres a black line on the screen.I have the receipt and stuff.The phones has not been dropped looks like n...

Resolved! Samsung S8+ not working abroad

Hi, I have a Samsung S8+ with Andriod Pie, I have all the settings as far as I am aware right, as per instructions on the O2 website, and I have the time showing on my phone as local and home and an R above the bars, also have the data roaming on. Bu...

Gough63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung J530F WiFi calling gone after latest O2 firmware OTA

Hi, Been having issues with a few Samsung J530F's (company) that no longer have the WiFi calling options after having an OTA update to the latest O2 firmware (Android 8.1) J530FXXU3BSA3 All handsets have the O2U csc code. WiFi calling is working on t...

Laird_A by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos