Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Huawei android no support issue

Have had a Huawei p20 mate pro since march this month since then google has anounced they are no longer supporting the android operating system which means there are no securoty updates.As this deems the phone as not meeting requirements as sold can ...

HUAWEI P20 Pro

So what happens now to my Huawei P20 Pro that I spent the best part of £700 on. Not really fair to not be able to use the functionality I have purchased and what can O2 do to help?

GWAKE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S8 plus network unlock

I received a code to unlock my galaxy S8+ and it didnt work. Im wanting to use a sky sim. O2 have now escalated to the relevent team but yet again being made to wait and I now have a feeling the phone might be permanantly locked

Jaygeth70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy tab S4 9.0 update

Hello. I am looking for information on when the 02 LTE version of the galaxy tab S4 will get the Android pie update?The update is being rolled out now from Google but I can't find information on when 02 are releasing the update.Cheers.

Resolved! SIM network unlock PIN

entered a vodaphone sim into an old O2 carried Sony Xperia X and it’s asking for a SIM network unlock PIN? anyone know what to do?

Timms2002 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Just a bit of info: screen burn in

Just a heads up for those sitting on the fence about do they/ don't they.Samsung has just replaced the display on my S9 in warranty for burn in.I was advised to go to my nearest Samsung experience store, where they took the device and booked it in fo...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Question Mark's over apps on Galaxy S10

I opened up 'secure folder' on my Galaxy S10 tonight and I had a rather large grey question mark over the camera app. I've used secure folder / knox for years on various devices and I've never seen this before. As soon as I opened the app, the questi...

Resolved! 4G calling unlocked Samsung

Hola,Seen a couple of threads with similar questions with no real answer.I am currently testing an O2 sim along side my current EE one. My device is a Samsung galaxy note 9. This is my daily driver and I need full functionality.Over the year I will u...

BOSSGOGG by Level 8: Talented
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Cloud Premium Storage - Now available

Hey everyone,After noticing some of our customers wanted access to paid Samsung Cloud Storage options, but couldn't purchase them, we've been working behind the scenes with our technical teams and Samsung to bring these options to our customers.What ...

Disable-Automatic-backup-Samsung-Cloud.png
Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia L1 is slow

My phone is somewhat slow ... it is about 10 months old ... could it be the battery needs replacing? ... or ... do I have too much 'stuff' on the phone so it's not working at optimum level? ... or ... any other answer?Thank you

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos