Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Galaxy s10 wifi calling

Hi all got my new s10 the other day activated wifi calling on my account and was working fine. Just stopped working randomly and the option now removed. I've reset the network settings and restarted the phone without resolve. Working fine then just s...

Resolved! Texts failing to send

SMS saying failed to send, tap to retry, on Galaxy S9+, happens with almost every other message, however recipient will have received as they often reply before I get chance to resend. Checked and I have correct service centre number and service chec...

Kuribo by Level 3: Thinker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy a40

HiDoes anyone know if o2 plan to stock the Samsung Galaxy A40 anytime soon?Thanks

CamR01 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google Play Services app causing battery drain

I have the Samsung Galaxy S10 and this past week I've noticed my battery draining a lot more than usual. On Device Care - Battery, Google Play Services is showing at 108.4% battery usage for the past week and is at the top of anything else. WhatsApp ...

Resolved! Media message

Been sent a media message off o2. Put number and code In nothing happens

Unlock

Hey. I requested an unlock code nearly two weeks ago and haven't seen it yet. Would this come via email? I requested it via your call centre.Kind regardsD

Darren1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG V30 updates

Is O2 still providing updates for the LG v30? I think ive had 2 updates since i purchased the phone in december 2018, 1 being the Oreo update.Other carriers from other regions seem to push out more updates for the device, some even pushing out an upd...

DSB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG android only home wifi works

Hi guys, I hope you can help me. I have a Samsung android with a PAYG sim.When at home, I can connect to the Wifif and send wattsapp msg, etc with no problems. However, when I am away from home, and even if I am connected to another wifi, I cannot se...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Swapping numbers PAC codes

When I swapped my Three number over to O2 I kept my Three sim card. Swapped my wife's over but her Three sim card is now dead and I have no idea where the O2 sim card is. Any ideas on how to get her number onto a sim card?

Meady by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Note 9 charging fault

So my Samsung Note 9 has decided not to charge up (works when wireless charging) I've only had it 7 months.... Is this something I should talk to O2 about or Samsung? I've never had a faulty phone before. Worst bit is I'm being deployed in 2 weeks ti...

Meady by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos