Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Samsung Updates Fingerprint Recognition

For Galaxy S10 and Note 10 users.https://www.reuters.com/article/us-samsung-elec-smartphone/samsung-updates-software-to-fix-fingerprint-recognition-problem-idUSKBN1X21BP

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! old number%20to%20new%20device

i have an htc android but bought a hauwei today, how can i transfer the old numer to the new device

lj61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02

Hi im just womdering if my samsung phone is unlocked to any network 

Laura10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pixel 4?????????

Can anyone from o2 share with us if this handset will be available at any stage?

pp763 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 stocking new phones

So both the OnePlus 7t and pixel 4 series have been announced. Both are great looking Android phones and the two phones I was looking at for my upgrade in the new year.Yet o2 don't give any information on stock or upgrades. Pretty much every other pr...

Getting used to Android from iOS

I've had my Galaxy S10 for around 5 weeks now. I must say, I am still struggling to get to grips with it given I've had my iPhone for so long. Has anyone else made the switch in the past and how did they eventually get on?

RyanK1992 by Level 4: Observant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung J5 (2017) Pie update

Hello all, I gather the worldwide roll-out of Android Pie for Samsung J5 (2017) started some weeks ago now (beginning in Russia) - does the O2 team have any information/timetable yet for roll-out to our devices? Thanks for your time, Matt C

MattC_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Unlatch code not working

Hi - I have received my unlatch code today to unlatch my phone from 02, so I can use a non 02 SIM. Unfortunately the code is still not allowing me to unlatch. I've tried the code twice already, don't want to lock it up completely by tring again. It's...

Simmoderby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SAMSUNG GALAXY A50

I cannot activate WIFI calling, and Volte calling. I have a sim contract only. Can you activate these options for me. Thank you

Marcin82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos