Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S10+ Feb 2020 Android security update

Has anyone with an O2 Samsung S10+ received the Feb Android 10 security update.I am sorry if this is a duplicate question or silly question as I am new here.It's just that I see it was released in 6th February but I do not have it yet.Thank you in ad...

palmakan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

Mr balogh. My addres. xxxxxxxxxxx. Email.xxxxxxxxWhene sending my order? Thank [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Wifi calling- android10

Is anyone aware of how to check if you're connected to wifi calling on android10? The option in settings has vanished.I have a really poor signal with o2 at my house. Outgoing calls I often lose people and obvious I'm not calling on wifi. However inc...

Piemark85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei P30 lite

Any idea why my phone has a constant buzz? It hs been at it theast house and it is driving my crazy, haven't dropped it or damaged it, started to buzz in my pocket and hasn't stopped after restarting device.

StevieD83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G+

I have a Samsung S10 on monthly contract. I think 30GB of data. My phone is constantly changing from 4G to 4G+. The minute it goes to 4G+ I cannot access anything. Emails, websites, live apps; anything that requires data just stops. I have turned off...

Ibbz89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Wif-Fi Calling option on Samsung S10

Hi.Recently joined O2 with a new Samsung S10 on pay monthly.The phone is running standard firmware with Android 10.I've activated 4G / Wi-fi calling on myO2 app.However, I cannot find the option to enable it on the phone.I have no option under the ph...

spinecho by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AR Emoji on Samsung Galaxy S10 (Android 10 / One UI 2.0)

Has this feature been removed since the Android 10 update? It used to be on the top of the camera screen but it's not there now and it's not in that 'more's menu either. If anyone knows where to find it, let me know as the info I'm finding online is ...

Settings

The settings on my phone are blank out and I need new ANP

Kaz3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos