Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Calls from private numbers

I need to receive calls from private numbers however I can not see how I do this on the settings on my phone. I have the Samsung galaxy s10 and it only allows me to unblock numbers. If someone tries to call me from a private number it doesnt event co...

Mark86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oneplus 7T wifi calling

Hi there, Could anyone confirm if they have managed to enable wifi calling with a Oneplus 7T on O2 network? I can see that Oneplus devices are listed as supported up to the 6 on the website. I wondered whether the same firmware would work with 7T? On...

sd card not working

My phone was dropped. The sd card doeasn't work any more for the camera or music. What's best to do?

Repairs

Hi, My phone took a knock and now won't switch on at all. Now in the midst of covid-19 obviously I cannot get to a repair shop but there is mention of postal repairs but no information on how to go about this. I am consious that the call centres hare...

EimearH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loud speaker stopped working

I got my Google pixel 3 in July 2019 and the speaker has stopped working so I can not use video calling (not great timing as it's the only way my children can see their Grandparents atm). Any way of fixing it? Or will it be covered by a guarantee?

LucyH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi-Fi Calling on Huwaei P Smart 2019

I cannot find the setting to allow WiFi calling on my phone. This is an essential tool I need as I'm in a bad signal area. I can't seem to contact an O2 staff member in any other way than this, but according to Huwaei, I need O2 to activate this opti...

BeccaH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage

I have a Galaxy A50 & see my data usage has jumped from 2.00gb to 2.70GB. I have never gone over my data before. I get a message for software updates but when I click on to update is says you are not connected to wifi......but I am connected to wifi ...

PattyG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cse.Google (annoying extension - virus)

I can not remove CSE Google extensions which came with game from Play Store (Disney Heroes).I did uninstalled game, tried antivirus and nothing helped.I am using Samsung Galaxy Note. Can someone help me please? Muttsu

Muttsu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texting Issue

Hi AllRecently moved from Three to O2. Ported my number over on Wednesday last week. Calls are working fine. My old phone is no longer on Three.However, when I send a text it is sending from my temporary number, not the ported number. If someone repl...