Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Nokia 6.1 2018 Android 10

When will O2 release the Android 10 update.. my phone is still on November security update..

Alunj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old phone

Hello,My husband and I are not great with technology. My 7 yr old has an old Samsung tablet which she usually watches on a Sunday morning.Now that we are staying safe at home I need to get her connected to her friends and school work. So far I have b...

Lyndz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

spam phone calls

hello alli keep receiving random one ring phone calls from random international numbers (mainly from africa) and i wanna know how to stop or block all international call foreverive even considered changing my number to tackle the problem.so if anyone...

Returns label and address during Covid 19

Hello all,I've gotten an upgrade device sent to me and I'm looking to send it back. I received it this Friday and today is Monday. I used it for 1 day only and packaged it up neatly in it's original box.I've tried (like many) to get through to custom...

Saijai by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Handset returned

Hi guys,Really hope someone could helpI have recieved an envelope from o2 to pack and return my phone which i did, packed it nice and send it, kept a copy of the receipt as proof that the package was sent but forgot to put my address on it(( would so...

Unable to send an MMS

I am trying to send an MMS which I was previously able to do. I have increased my monthly add ons so I know that I have enough credit. I have followed the guide to send MMS (even though I previously sent them) for the Google Pixel 3a XL but still kee...

Fairy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Battery slow to charge

My samsung A40 is barely charging anymore after having it for 6 months i dont have insurance will i be able to replace it under warranty?

Jubee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question about unlocking Galaxy S10+

Hi all I've just received my shiny new S20 Ultra, absolutely in love with it and can't thank 02 enough for paying off my Carphone Warehouse contract a year early. My question is regarding my old S10+. Is the phone unlocked from the factory as I heard...

mattp1986 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi calling on android tablet

I have an iphone with o2, can i access wifi calling through my android tablet and how do i do this if its possible ? Thanks

Dawnie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swapped 4G to 5G SIM

So, basically I've swapped sims and did it as it says to do it!So my number hasn't changed, but I now cant call out at all it says "number not valid" and when people try call me it says "call failed"However I can still send and recieve texts? Please ...