Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unlocking my phone

Hello... I have got a new phone so I am going to pass my old one to my partner who is on a different network. Does anyone know how to find out if they are unlocked to another network? X

Chloe99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Enabling VOLTE on Google Pixel 3 XL

Hi,I'm trying to enable VOLTE on my Pixel 3 XL, but the option to do this isnt showing in the advanced page of of the network settings as it should be.Is there something I need to enable first? Thanks,

OnePlus 8 Series

Hi all, Just wanted to ask if anyone knows if O2 will be stocking the OnePlus 8 series? Previously they have stocked them since the 3 series, but with the notable absense of the 7 and 7T series because EE had 5G exclusivity on those models. Will O2 b...

OllieM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrading my phone

hello i have a iphone 6s (it is my own device) and i am on monthly airplan for 10 GB (18 pounds per month). can i upgrade so the new tariff includes an Android 8.0 (oreo) or device Android 9 (pie) ?thank you

myshik by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM CARD

got a new samsung galaxy A71.my old phone is samsung galaxy A6 Do I need to use a new sim card in the new phone or I can use my old one?

Alibea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills

Hello,I am receiving bills for a phone that I have pre-ordered and I have not received.I won't pay until I get information about when my phone will come.Thank you.

CristianB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy A20e

My phone keeps just cutting off for no apparent reason when I make or receive a call. It's fine for about 30 seconds and then it cuts off. Advice please.

ELH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone delivery

Hi, I ordered a new phone this morining and it said it would take 2-3 days. i paid for it and downloaded the order confimaton and i then recived an email saing it is out of stock anyone else had this problem and what did you do?

nade99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S10 - Bluetooth rSAP and 3G Network

Hello Everyone, I seem to be having a strange problem with my phone, and I wondered if anyone is in the same situation or is able to replicate it. I have an Audi S3 that has a built in Hands Free Kit, it allows connection via Bluetooth Handsfree Prof...

Shuntfield by Level 3: Thinker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone not ringing when it has service

Hello Everyone, I have what seems to be a reoccouring problem with my phone Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. It at this moment in time is in good coverage. It has 4x Bars of 3G signal and sometimes switches in and out of 4G where I am. If I connect to my Wi...

Shuntfield by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos