Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Watch

Do u let me pay of a Samsung galaxy watch monthly

Kenny2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy fit brand new not charging / showing anything on screen

I just purchased an S10+ and a Galaxy fit from O2. The S10 is working fine but the watch wont turn on or charge. I have held the button for a significant period of time and nothing will display on screen whilst charging.

jammmaj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlatching code not working.

Hi I have been trying to unlock my Samsung S8 and the code does not work. I completed the form on my O2 account and was sent the code but I just get an unsuccessful message. I have probably tried more than three times now with turning the phone off a...

Bijou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My phone will not charge

My son has a Samsung A51 he's only had it afew months and it won't charge xxx

Jackie82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone unlocking

Hi, i have recently broken my phone and would like to use my old o2 device. i am currently on vodafone so would need to unlock my old phone. i have tried filling in the unlock aplication form which asks for the phone number linked to my account, i ha...

David87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

S20 - Major issues

Morning All, Iv had my S20 for a few days now (2nd one after my initial one was faulty). Im having major issues with it to the point I actualy hate this phone. Issue 1: Battery Drain So my first handset had to go back because the battery drain was so...

dlevick by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S10 to BTU firmware

Hi all I have a S10 on o2 branded firmware. Is there any benefit flashing to BTU?If I moved to vodafone or three network down the line would wifi calling still work if i kept the 02 firmware? Many thanks

S10 5g

Does the S10 5g version come with the heart rate monitor? Or is it just the S10 and S10+?

Resolved! constantly rebooting s10 e

Hi everyone, I have had a constantly rebooting s10e since May 2019 ( yes i know, i'm lazy). it reboots randomly but always when on a call. I have factory reset about 5 times (no change) and have also run it for a few days with no apps installed (apar...

seanboyu2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OnePlus 8 and O2?

The OnePlus 8 is being announced on Tuesday, do we know if it's coming to O2?Thanks,

Pietro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos