Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Text messages

why can't I receive text messages to my new Samsung galaxy S20?

Vlp84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

Received my new Samsung galaxy s10 today with a new sim card and everything is working fine apart from i cant receive text messages. I took sim card out and put it into my s7 and still can not receive texts. Has anyone got any ideas what the problem ...

Android2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Active 2 Watch

If i buy a Samsung Active 2 Watch, will it  connect to the O2 network?

New Phone

When is o2 going to stock the huawei p40 pro or even the mate 30 pro?

Clemy18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy tab s6 not working what to do?

My Samsung galaxy tab s6, which I got from 02 in November 19 has died on me. What do I do in order to get an urgent replacement bearing in mind the current situation. I use it for work and the family use it for intertainment at home as well. Am worri...

marvi0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't receive txts on my new samsung

Hi I have just received my Samsung a40. I was previously an Apple user. I am not receiving any txt messages . I have turned off my I message and face time but still no joy. Any ideas what it could be ?

Resolved! keeping my mobile number

im in the process of changing my phone to an s8 from the carphone warehouse but staying on the o2 network,has i got a far better deal from then,when i spoke to o2 customer retensions and they couldnt match the deal,i asked for pac code,but was told b...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! apps on new mobile

I am thinking of buying a Sony Xperia L3, and want to run Spotify, Paypal, AVG and ZOOM on it. Do all of these apps run on this phone, and are any pre-installed when you buy this phone ?

nibblo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

IMEI

Hi guys I need the IMEI number for my s10 plusThe phone has completely gone haywire and is stuck on a boot loop, I no longer have the box (stupidly) and I cant use the s10 to pull it upDoes anyone have know how to find it on My o2 app? As I've search...

Gingician by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium SMS

Hi all,I like to enter radio competitions by text, however, recently, the messages are not going through. They come back with an exclamation mark saying error. I have looked in my settings and my permissioms do allow for premium sms to be sent. Can s...

Superyob by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos