Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Receiving a second phone call

Hi, when I am on a phone call, my phone does not allow incoming phone calls so I can pick up. How do I change this so I can receive incoming calls whilst on the phone please? My phone currently does not allow me to see that I have been called at all ...

Katana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free ear buds

how do I claim free ear buds Samsung s20+

simon10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung buds free with S20

I upgraded to the S20 and it was advertised with a promo of free Samsung buds if I did this before 3rd August. I have tried Samsung Members, it won't work. Can someone help, please?

Sonja by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone says airplane mode is on when its not

Hi.My phone (Google Pixel XL2 with Android 10) has stopped recognising the O2 network. On the home screen, it says 'No service'; when I try to make a call (eg voicemail), I get a message saying "Turn off aeroplane mode to make a call"; and a text mes...

PeteF1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung galaxy s20+

I've just received my new device today and went to put it on charge with the charger provided with the Samsung and the new super charger isn't charging my phone I need to use the old fast charger any one had this issue or know how to get a replacemen...

Jackiex91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone isn't showing when someone is calling me!!!

Hello Everyone. I have a problem. with my phone. I'm not sure how long this has been going on for, but I have just noticed that my phone isn't showing when someone is calling me. I only know that someone has called me because the voicemail symbol app...

rubywoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faulty Huawei PSmart 2019

I'm not sure if I've posted this on the right board but my Huawei P Smart 2019 has suddenly got a black screen. I haven't dropped it of anything, it just suddenly went black. It is still on as I can hear it vibrate when I get a message but I can;t se...

Jen34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

S10e

Hi, anyone know when O2 will have s10e units back in stock?

S20 Ultra Sim Slot Type?

Hey all,I’m looking at the S20 Ultra as my upgrade device and have a query.I use a personal sim and a business sim (both with o2) and I read in the reviews and spec sheets that the Ultra has a hybrid sim slot, that can take a sim and memory card or 2...

stevenb88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking S9

I upgraded my phone earlier this year & would like to gift my S9 to a friend. How can I get the S9 unlocked?